For those who are looking for designs of a two-bedroom bungalow that is simple and cozy, this house design that we are posting today may give you an inspiration.
This is a Thai design of a bungalow. It is a modern design that employs simple materials like gypsum board and metal sheets. With these kinds of materials, you can save on overall cost.
It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and other facilities such as dining and kitchen, and a carport. The paint color of red, gray and white can be changed according to the owner’s preferences. The color of paint used here is just a model. You can always modify it if you wish.
- Modern single-storey house, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park, reinforced concrete structure Metal sheet roof Steel Structures
- Lightweight brick wall, plaster, smooth, painted acrylic (interior)
- Lightweight brick wall or concrete structure Smooth plaster, painted acrylic water (outside)
- Floor tile, tile surface 12″ x 12″ (surface roughness).
- Floor surface, tile surface, 8″ x 8″ (rough surface), sand leveling + (waterproofing the bathroom)
- Floor surface, tile surface, 24″ x 24″ (coated surface) with adhesive cement + sand leveling
- Floor work, general surface smoothing (scrubbing the surface while pouring the floor.) Place the path around the house.
- Gypsum ceiling board, 9 mm thick, smooth plastered, galvanized frame
- Ceilings, gypsum sheets, smooth plastering, damp type (open the service box), Galvanized frame
- Living area including terrace 112.00 sq.m.
- Metal sheet roof, 0.45 mm thick, with equipment + roof heat reflector sheet (color specified later)
- Slope 6 °, Installation according to manufacturer standards.
If you like this design and would like to request for the floor plan, you may contact us by leaving your comment here. Our architects will be very glad to have you assisted. We post different designs every day which you can use for your inspiration. You can browse through our other designs and contact us if you need further assistance.
You may want to check our other websites as well. You can click on the following hyperlinks and you will be redirected to the websites. There are many options for you to choose from. Each design has its own unique features where you may get ideas from to build your own. If you like the design, please don’t forget to share on your wall for others to see. Sit back and enjoy. Visit us again soon. Thank you!
Source: Thai Drawing