Back by popular demand! Today, we are featuring another design of a bungalow. Many of our visitors requested for bungalow designs and here is another design that you might find appealing.
In our previous articles in one of our other websites, we defined what a bungalow is.
According to Antique Home Style, these are the following characteristics of a bungalow:
- Usually 1 – 1 1/2 stories
- Low-pitched roof, often with broad eaves
- Entry typically opens directly into living room
- Often has a large front porch that creates an outdoor room
- Easy access to outdoor spaces like verandas, porches, and patios
- Open floor plan maximized for efficiency and flow from room to room with minimal space wasted on hallways
- Often small with reliance on built-ins for organization
- Siding varies. Stucco is the siding of choice for many California-style Craftsman bungalows. Western-style are typically more rustic with shingle or lapped siding, and Chicago-style bungalows are frequently brick.
Bungalows are most preferred by home buyers because of their flexibility, easy to maintain, and ground level floor plans.
Bungalows are architecturally sophisticated, as all the main rooms have to be fitted in on one level. So, if you are planning to build a bungalow, in case you have not purchased one yet, you need to choose the right kind of lot to build it. Because, it is a single-story house, it needs a wider space to accommodate all the desired rooms. The single-storey construction uses more space than a house with upper levels.
🏚 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 offices, 1 Hall, 1 living room
Area: 136 sq
Construction Budget: 1,300,000-1,500,000 baht
If you like this design and would like to request for the floor plan, you may contact us by leaving your comment here. Our architects will be very glad to have you assisted. We post different designs every day which you can your for your inspiration or preferences. You can browse through our other designs and contact us if you need further assistance.
You may want to check our other websites as well. You can click the following hyperlinks and you will be redirected to the websites. Please, enjoy. Thank you!